can you add options to use both characters with arrows key i can use the mouse pointer to select them or presing numbers using wasd and arrows key that hard
A downloadable game
Push Pull is out now on Steam, get it here.
Push Pull is a challenging 2D puzzle game. You play as Push and Pull, and must work together through a series of simple looking, yet challenging puzzles in an unknown test facility. Will you persevere and discover what purpose this testing serves? Includes over 40 handcrafted levels, multiple puzzle mechanics, full soundtrack and can be played shared screen with a friend.
Demo available now. For support contact me on email@example.com
- W/A/S/D - move Push
- Up/Down/Left/Right - move Pull
- Shift - grab/ungrab blocks with Pull
- Z - undo
- Enter/Space - select in menus
- Escape - toggle menu screen
- R - restart room
All game code, music & sound effects made by abso1ution. Art made by abso1ution, @fiskyfisko and @gustavofoletto
GMS2, Abelton Lite Live, Audacity, SFXR
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Push Pull PostmortemMar 10, 2019
- Push Pull Released on Steam! (includes my thoughts on the release)Mar 09, 2019
- Store Page, Trailer, Music & LevelsFeb 19, 2019
- Release Date & UpdatesFeb 11, 2019
- Mistakes & Progress UpdateJan 15, 2019
- Holiday ProgressJan 05, 2019
- Updated Save SystemDec 19, 2018
- Tutorial & Dialogue DevelopmentDec 16, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi, thanks for your feedback, I'll consider making this change, it may cause a few issues with certain levels that rely on quick timing though. Are you playing the demo or Steam release version?
i play the demo i have it on my steam wishlist but the way is right now i can't really play it i am left hand and wasd to hard for me.